PagerDuty seeks $1.69 billion valuation in its upcoming IPO and raises its price range, even as Lyft falters on the public markets
- On Tuesday, IT unicorn PagerDuty raised the price range for its upcoming IPO to $21 to $23 per share, up $2 from the figures it gave previously.
- This throws some cold water on concerns that Lyft's unstable tenure as a public company might bring the whole market down.
- At the high end of this new range, the company would have a market cap of $1.69 billion at its IPO.
- PagerDuty is expected to start trading Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker PD.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
At the high end of this range, the company would have a market cap of $1.69 billion at its IPO. The company was last valued at $1.3 billion after raising $90 million in Series D funding in the fall.If PagerDuty prices at $23, the company could raise a total of $240 million, assuming the underwriting banks buy their allotments in full.
far above its initial price range in the first big tech IPO of the year.Though its debut was successful, Lyft spent the following week trading below its opening price on the public markets. The ride-hailing company initially priced between $62 and $68, before raising its range and going public at $72 per share. After market close on Tuesday, Lyft traded st $67.37.
Like PagerDuty, IPO candidate Zoom was not deterred by Lyft's crash. On Monday, the video conferencing company priced its IPO at $28 to $32 per share, which could give the company a valuation of $8.35 billion on the high end of its range. Zoom is expected to start trading next week.JPMorgan and Credit Suisse will get paid almost equal amounts for helping take Lyft public, and it's part of a growing trend for IPO fees
- Know about cryptocurrencies beyond Bitcoin
- Small Printer for home needs in India
- With a $2 million funding from Sachin Tendulkar, Rajan Navani of digital entertainment and tech company JetSynthesys shares the roadmap ahead
- Here is a list of bank holidays in August 2021
- Best all-in-one printers in India in 2021