Patagonia founder: 'Trump is the perfect person to take us to the apocalypse'
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Chouinard has a bit of a history of outspoken, blunt opinions. He fiercely opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a trade agreement between countries that's become a controversial issue throughout the election, noting that his criticism got himself "On Obama's shit list."His biggest concern, however, is climate change.
"Nobody's mentioning global warming," Chouinard said. "No one wants to deal with it."During Chouinard's interview with The New Yorker, a Hillary Clinton speech played on the radio in which she said she "believes climate change is real."In response, Chouinard said: "That was her environmental message? Oh, God."
- International Tigers Day: Ten most interesting facts about the beautiful beasts
- Rolex Rings IPO gets subscribed 3.84 times on the first day of bidding
- If Spotify was a country, it would be bigger than the US as subscriber count hits 365 million
- Saudi citizens warned against visiting countries facing travel ban
- This Indian startup is using Ethereum to help Maharashtra, Karnataka and Telangana fight against fake degrees