Paytm joins hands with RoomsTonite
Paytm has joined hands with
" Paytm's association with RoomsTonite is yet another step towards improving the offering for our customer base. More than 30% online bookings take place at the last minute," Abhishek Rajan, Vice President, Paytm said in a press statement. "..For hotel owners, the partnership will help drive higher occupancy and revenue."
Paytm has established a direct connectivity with RoomsTonite by enabling the inventory of all the 4000 hotels, the rates and the content to sync in real-time.
"..This is a strategic move for RoomsTonite that will help expand our Impulse category of 'last minute hotel booking'. The possibility of 100 million Paytm customers booking hotels on the go with an easy payment option will widen the domestic travel funnel by a big margin," Suresh John, Founder and CEO, RoomsTonite said in the statement.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023
- ASCI asks BYJU’s White Hat Jr to withdraw its social ads for making misleading claims
- EXCLUSIVE: Tata Communications’ IoT head explains how COVID is driving the next wave of Internet of Things
- 2020 US Presidential election to be most expensive in history, expected to cost $14 billion