RANKED: The 10 best fast-food chains on Instagram
"Instagram and food are kind of made for each other - I would say it's the perfect platform for food," Sonic CMO Todd Smith recently told Business Insider.However, if Sonic wants to successfully turn Instagram likes into fast-food sales, it needs to catch up with the competition. Advertisement
Engagement Labs recently released a report ranking the top restaurant brands on social media, according to Nation's Restaurant News. The tech and data company ranked the chains by measuring engagement (an amalgam of likes, comments, favorites, shares, clicks, etc.) generated by content, as well as how many users could be exposed to content through organic, viral, and paid reach.
Here are the 10 quick-service chains that outrank the rest of the industry when it comes to Instagram:
8. Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut has the most followers of any other pizza chain in the business, with about 669,000.
7. Taco Bell
Chick-fil-A's recent explosive growth extends to Instagram, where the chain has more than 400,000 followers.
While most of the country may not have heard of the burger-and-custard chain, its primarily Midwestern customer base is extremely loyal to Culver's.
3. Shake Shack
2. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Krispy Kreme has an ideal mix of photos of both seasonal treats and the classic glazed doughnut.
- The $6 billion Wadia family’s plan to shed stake in Britannia has the 150-year old Bombay Burmah up and running
- UPSC CSE exam date 2020 announced, prelims on October 4, mains on January 8
- Sebi penalises 1 person in WhatsApp leak case
- South Africa reports largest daily jump in cases
- Cognizant is taking inspiration from TCS in trying to tame costs