REMINDER: Apple's iPhone revenue is bigger than any other tech company's total revenue
Apple is expected to unveil its next iPhone tomorrow. If that sounds anticlimactic to you after 8 years of iPhone releases, here's a reminder of why it's such a big deal.
According to this chart compiled by Statista, Apple booked more revenue from iPhone sales last quarter than any other tech company booked in total. The iPhone business is so big, it outstripped the two largest ad-supported online companies - Google and Facebook - by more than $10 billion in sales last quarter.
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine