REPORT: A Trader Jumped To His Death From The Top Of JP Morgan Headquarters In Hong Kong
A man jumped off of JP Morgan's Hong Kong headquarters to his death, according to George Chen of the South China Morning Post. when a spate of deaths - mostly in London - have alarmed observers.
AdvertisementWitnesses say that police tried to stop the man from jumping from the 30 story building, 10 floors of which are used by JP Morgan, around 2:00 or 3:00 pm, but to no avail.
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection
- MLS concludes Beckham's Miami broke league budget rules