REPORT: Jessica Alba is going public
According to Bloomberg's Lizette Chapman and Alex Barinka, Honest Company is working with Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley on the deal.Initial public offering, or IPO, activity has been slow so far this year.
Alba cofounded the environmentally-friendly online retail company in 2011.It sells natural and eco-friendly household products like premium diapers and toothpaste.
More to come...
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure