REVIEW: There's only one reason you should buy LG's latest smartphone - and plenty of reasons not to
When I reviewed Google's Pixel 2 XL, it made me want to switch from my iPhone 6s Plus, and I've been using the Pixel 2 XL ever since. The $800+ LG V30, on the other hand, has not made me want to switch.To be clear, that's not to say that the LG V30 is a bad phone. Samsung's mighty Galaxy phones haven't made me want to switch, either, and the Galaxy phones' success is a clear sign that people love those phones.
Check out the LG V30:
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021