These are the reasons why a good employee will quit your organisation
No company in the world ever wants a good
This is probably one of the major factors behind a
Believe it or not, poor appraisals are one main reason for employees to look out for other options. If you believe an employee is good, ensure you have given him his due credit. Poor appraisals have been at the forefront when it comes to tick off an employee.
No growth opportunities
An employee will eventually be unhappy if he doesn’t see any growth opportunity for himself in the organisation. This stands true if the employee doesn’t get to see any enhancement in his role for a long period of time. After all, everyone wants to grow and climb up the ladder and a profile that is static will never be appreciated.
Bad working environment
It is no rocket science to understand that a bad working environment is definitely a put off for an employee. It can include a poor working relationship with the reporting manager to noose-around-the-neck working culture.
If any of the above has happened with you, maybe it’s time to smell the coffee.
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal