Reliance Jio may announce an extension of its free services on Dhirubhai Ambani’s birthday
We are hearing from sources that Reliance
While it will be good news for the Jio customers but in the recent past, Jio subscribers have complained about the data speed deteriorating and calls failing. Reliance Jio has blamed the telecom operators for calls failing on Jio’s network, Jio has been in a major spat with telecom operators over the issue of ‘points of interconnection’ that essentially connects calls from one network to the other. Jio has complained about
The telecom operators in the country already have an issue with the long running trial testing service of Jio, even the telecom regulator of India, TRAI has specified a limitation on the number of days a trial offer can be offered, which is 90days. While it will be difficult for Jio to continue to offer free services to consumers but Jio has also said in the past that it would not be fair to charge customer if the services are not up to the mark.
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India