Renault domestic sales surge over two-fold in December
During the calender year, Renault India sold 53,847 units as against 44,849 units in the preceding year, registering a cumulative growth of 20.1 percent.
"With substantial efforts and developments on product, network and customer engagement, Renault India has entered a new phase of growth in India and is gearing up towards making its products and services more accessible to customers across the country," Renault India said in a statement.
The company has substantially increased sales and service network reach in India, from 14 sales and service facilities in mid-2011 to 200, at present, and will reach 240 facilities by end of next year.
It is expanding presence in existing and new markets in urban, semi-urban and rural India. Renault India sells seven models in the country from entry-level hatchback
(Image credits: BCCL)
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart