Richard Branson Tells Us How He Set A Guinness World Record With 3 Women In Bikinis
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson recently broke yet another Guinness World Record by upping the ante after an iconic photo of the mogul kite-surfing with a nude woman went viral.
In March, Branson successfully kite-surfed with three women riding along with him, and Guinness World Records officially acknowledged the achievement as the "world record for most people riding a kitesurf board."
Branson told us the backstory behind the record-setting feat.
Produced by Graham Flanagan. Additional camera by Justin Gmoser.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India