Road tax in Karnataka is the highest, North East levies the least
AdvertisementIf you are driving in Karnataka, you are amongst the highest
Delhi and Maharashtra charge higher tax on diesel run passenger vehicles. In Maharashtra, CNG-run cars attract the lowest road tax. The levy also varies with vehicle category; for corporate purchases, the road tax rate is twice that of individual purchases in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Road tax is the lowest in the North-East region.
(Statistics: The Economic Times)
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India