SAP Co-CEO Bill McDermott Clears The Air On The Ongoing Fight With Oracle
SAP co-CEO Bill McDermott stopped by our office recently, and talked about the ongoing race between the giants in the enterprise resource planning market."We are looking in the windshield at where we need to take SAP, not so much debating why we are or aren't better than Oracle," said McDermott.Advertisement
"We know we are better. We know we are ahead. Now, the question is how we can continue to innovate faster, and help that customer win."
Watch below McDermott explain how SAP's integrated application platform is driving business results, and how Oracle has moved away from the core software mission.
- At least 8 Mississippi lawmakers test positive for COVID-19
- Elyments dips to 3.5 stars on Google Play Store — Here's what analysts believe India's new social network needs in order to be successful
- Police arrests LG Polymers CEO and 11 others in styrene vapour leak incident at Visakhapatnam
- Covid-19: Airborne transmission can't be ruled out, says WHO
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal