SNAPCHAT CEO: 'I'm Mortified By My Idiotic Emails, They Don't Reflect My View Towards Women'
The emails, which were obtained by Valleywag's Sam Biddle, are about as offensive and fratty as you can imagine, with references to cocaine, excess drinking, and urinating on women.
Some of the statements he made include:
- "Hope at least six girl [sic]sucked your dicks last night."
- "Did I just pee on Lily…the back of her shirt is soaked."
- "See everyone on the blackout express soon"
- "Papa Spiegel [who was the lawyer for Warner Brothers in the Charlie Sheen case] is liable for underage drinking, he's cool with it"
- "Shopping list: 1 ounce of marijuana, 1 kilo of blow…I'll roll a blunt for whoever sees the most tits tonight."
When reached for comment, Spiegel told Business Insider he's "mortified" by his "idiotic emails:"
"I'm obviously mortified and embarrassed that my idiotic emails during my fraternity days were made public. I have no excuse. I'm sorry I wrote them at the time and I was jerk to have written them. They in no way reflect who I am today or my views towards women."
Snapchat was founded by Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and another Kappa Sigma brother who has since been ousted, Reggie Brown.