Samsung's New Smart TVs Will Have 'Finger Gestures' That Let You Change The Channel By Swiping Through The Air
Samsung won't formally show off the new Smart TVs until its big CES press conference on January 6, but here's a brief teaser of what you can expect:
- Improved voice control: The TVs will now understand more natural language. For example, instead of starting with the command "change channel," you can just say the channel number.
- News pop-up windows: You can use voice control to check stuff like weather, stocks, and news while watching TV. Those items now pop up in a window on top of whatever you're watching. You can then decide if you want to expand the window to full screen.
- New finger gestures: Samsung Smart TVs have built-in cameras that can detect certain gestures for controlling basic functions. The new update adds some "finger gestures" that will let you swipe between screens and change the channel.
- Ahmedabad creates micro containment zones with new lockdown guidelines as Unlock 1 comes into effect
- China is a ‘bully’ says US Representative on India-China border issue
- Ebola makes a comeback in the Republic of Congo — which is already fighting the coronavirus and the world's largest outbreak of measles
- COVID-19: Over 38 pc of HP's active cases in Hamirpur
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 156 fresh COVID-19 cases