Samsung's New Smart TVs Will Have 'Finger Gestures' That Let You Change The Channel By Swiping Through The Air
Samsung won't formally show off the new Smart TVs until its big CES press conference on January 6, but here's a brief teaser of what you can expect:
- Improved voice control: The TVs will now understand more natural language. For example, instead of starting with the command "change channel," you can just say the channel number.
- News pop-up windows: You can use voice control to check stuff like weather, stocks, and news while watching TV. Those items now pop up in a window on top of whatever you're watching. You can then decide if you want to expand the window to full screen.
- New finger gestures: Samsung Smart TVs have built-in cameras that can detect certain gestures for controlling basic functions. The new update adds some "finger gestures" that will let you swipe between screens and change the channel.
- Indian grooming startup Bombay Shaving Company gets ₹45 crore investment from Dettol maker Reckitt Benckiser
- Top stocks to watch on January 28
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament