See how much tech giants like Apple and Google make per employee
One of the remarkable aspects of tech companies is just how much revenue and value some are able to generate with so few employees.
Pessimists could view this as bad thing, that these companies don't require as many workers to generate massive revenue - and that our jobs will all be taken by robots. But it also shows how productive a more tech-focused economy could be per person.But exactly how much money do companies like Apple or Google or Microsoft make per employee?
Dylan Roach/Business Insider
- Amazon Freedom Sale announced: Discounts on smartphones, laptops, electronics and more
- Tata, Vistara, Wipro and many more are hiring for HR roles
- Watch out for 4 IPOs opening on August 4— here’s a snapshot for each of the companies selling shares tomorrow
- MG Motor joins hands with Jio to improve connected car experience on its upcoming vehicle
- Amazon, Microsoft and Google control nearly two-thirds of the global cloud infra market