Sex facts from around the world. The ones on India are just amazing!
Sex still might be a
· Virginity: Brazilian lose their virginity by 17 while Indians wait until about the age of 22 to have sex.
· Number of partners: Men, no matter the nationality, report having more heterosexual partners than female counterparts. Mexicans have 14 partners on an average while Indians are again at the bottom of the list with an abysmal 1.
· Frequency: How often do people do it? Though many of you would like to hear every day, the Durex survey suggests that people do it almost three times a week.
· Sexual encounters: An average Indian spends 13.2 minutes on the sack, which is lowest as compared to the spending times of people from other countries.
· Satisfaction: Indians report some of the highest levels of sexual satisfaction around the world.
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers