Since the financial crisis, almost all Americans have seen their wages fall
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released a study of employment compensation since the financial crisis and Great Recession. One of the things they measured was how wages changed over that time period.
This chart shows the average change in inflation-adjusted wages for private-sector workers between 2007 and 2014 for each income percentile outside of the very top and very bottom.
- Whether we like it or not, Indians are already partaking in the superfood ‘trend’
- India records 16,488 new COVID-19 cases and 113 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maharashtra to conduct class 12,10 exams from 23 and 29 April
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales
- Google pledges $5 million to address disparities in COVID-19 vaccinations