Smartphone users spend almost all their time in their 3 favorite apps
Smartphone users are spending more and more time in apps, and less time using their browser, as we saw earlier this week.
But not all apps are created equal.According to ComScore statistics, charted here by Statista, U.S. smartphone users spend half their time in their single favorite app - we're guessing that's Facebook for most people, based on other usage stats. They spend 78% of their time in their top three apps, and a whopping 96% of their time in their top ten. They barely open any other apps at all.Advertisement
- India registers biggest single-day spike of 8,392 COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,90,535: Govt
- Houseparty’s Quentin Staes-Polet tells us why India is among its top 10 markets
- Sensex rallies over 900 pts in opening session; Nifty tops 9,800
- Trump called Zuckerberg after Twitter flagged controversial tweets: Report
- HUL CEO says the product inventory range will be smaller and simpler hereon— analysts believe others may have the same plan