Smartphone users spend almost all their time in their 3 favorite apps
Smartphone users are spending more and more time in apps, and less time using their browser, as we saw earlier this week.
But not all apps are created equal.
According to ComScore statistics, charted here by Statista, U.S. smartphone users spend half their time in their single favorite app - we're guessing that's Facebook for most people, based on other usage stats. They spend 78% of their time in their top three apps, and a whopping 96% of their time in their top ten. They barely open any other apps at all.
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022