Smartphone users spend almost all their time in their 3 favorite apps
Smartphone users are spending more and more time in apps, and less time using their browser, as we saw earlier this week.
But not all apps are created equal.
According to ComScore statistics, charted here by Statista, U.S. smartphone users spend half their time in their single favorite app - we're guessing that's Facebook for most people, based on other usage stats. They spend 78% of their time in their top three apps, and a whopping 96% of their time in their top ten. They barely open any other apps at all.
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes