Snapdeal is moving its employees to this co-working setup
According to reports, e-commerce giant
The first thought that comes to mind after reading this is that the e-commerce industry in India is running into such high losses that cutting costs has become necessary. The other thing worth noting is the fact that
AdvertisementEven as cash-strapped
However, sources have confirmed that the company's move comes after it decided to cut on the space requirements as per the business demand.
According to a
So what is the real pull here? Most start-ups working out of this space think it’s the opportunity to work with people with different skill sets that can act as a pool of talent, mentors, and advice.
ALSO READ: A survey reveals 60% of employed Indians aspire to be entrepreneurs
Awfis specifically has turned it into a lucrative marketing channel for financial and consumer brands partnering with 50 brands including Dunkin Donut, MakeMyTrip,
The actual premise is that traditional offices are out of date. People everywhere, at start-ups or in large corporations, want open, creative spaces with cross collaboration, latest services like internet, security, food, and coffee and fresh design that doesn’t bore them.
They don’t mind a desk job as long as it is on a bean bag in the middle of a coffee shop.
AdvertisementImage credits- Awfis.com
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive