Soda Consumption Keeps Declining In The US, Especially Diet Soda
Morgan Stanley is out with a new note explaining some secular headwinds for Coca-Cola, and the problem couldn't be more clear.
People are just drinking less and less soda.
There really isn't much mystery to it. Some of it probably has to do with the well-known awareness about sugar and its health affects. And some of it has to do with the rise of alternatives, like energy drinks.
These two charts tell the tale of the tpe.
Bad news for Coke. Good news for American waistlines.
- RIL to start churning free cash flows as operating income rises, says JP Morgan
- Indian equity market enters coveted USD 4-trillion market cap club for first time
- Lesser known facts about Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet’s second and accomplice
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more