Soda Consumption Keeps Declining In The US, Especially Diet Soda
Morgan Stanley is out with a new note explaining some secular headwinds for Coca-Cola, and the problem couldn't be more clear.
People are just drinking less and less soda.
There really isn't much mystery to it. Some of it probably has to do with the well-known awareness about sugar and its health affects. And some of it has to do with the rise of alternatives, like energy drinks.
These two charts tell the tale of the tpe.
Bad news for Coke. Good news for American waistlines.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- Google unleashes AI-powered updates to revamp user experience on Maps, Search and Translate
- Now find EV charging stations in Google Maps near you
- Death toll in Turkiye, Syria earthquake surpasses 15,000
- SC to hear plea seeking probe into Hindenburg Research report on Adani group companies
- The best valentines day gifts you can buy online