Square has hiked up the rates on one of its newest products
When Square Cash for Business launched in March the company charged a 1.5% payment processing fee, below the average of 2.75% that other companies charge for a similar service. The fee was then raised to 1.9% and now sits at 2.75%.Square Cash for Business works just like the personal version of the product, which gives a user a cash.me domain and means anyone can send them money.
Re/Code reported that Jack Dorsey described Square Cash as "show[ing] a path" for the company, which is currently valued at $4 billion (£2.6 billion) and is looking to grow in a diverse range of areas.
- HUL aims to achieve 100% plastic waste collection this year
- India now allows you to avail a discount on flight ticket if you are not carrying a check-in baggage
- Leader of Opposition, 4 other Cong MLAs suspended for rest of Budget session over alleged manhandling of Himachal Pradesh Governor. PTI DJI SMN ASH ASH
- Levi’s ad with global ambassador Deepika Padukone aims at inspiring a culture of sisterhood and celebrate individuality
- Property tax in Telangana can now be paid via WhatsApp