Stanford's Marching Band Created The Snapchat Logo During The Rose Bowl
During the Rose Bowl game today against Michigan State, the Stanford University marching band formed the logo of Snapchat, at least as it appears in this screengrab captured by Twitter user Daniel Brusilovsky:Stanford grads who belonged to the same fraternity in 2011: CEO Evan Spiegel, CTO Bobby Murphy, and the controversial alleged ousted third founder, marketing chief Reggie White.Advertisement
Ultimately, the stunt did not help: Stanford lost the game 24-20 to Michigan.
- From SoftBank to Google's Waymo – all you need to know about Reliance Jio's latest investor Mubadala's investments
- HPBOSE class 10th result: Himachal Pradesh board will not declare result on June 5, revised date to be announced later
- Slack joins Amazon to take on Microsoft Teams
- Solar eclipse June 2020 date, time, schedule: Everything you need to know
- Beyond ‘khichdi’ and ‘samosa’ — a former diplomat explains why four agreements will take India and Australia ties to the next level