Starbucks Hits Back At The New 'Dumb Starbucks' Coffee Shop
The shop is identical to Starbucks in every way, except for that the word "dumb" is prefixed to the title and menu items.Now, Starbucks has an ominous warning for the new store. Advertisement
In an FAQ posted in the store, Dumb Starbucks claims that it can legally use the coffee giant's name and logo because it's protected under parody.It's still unknown what Dumb Starbucks is, although some theories suggest it might be a marketing gimmick for Comedy Central.
- We're ready, say NASA crewmates on maiden SpaceX flight to ISS
- COVID-19: Most weddings in C'garh postponed; industry affected
- The EU plans a record-breaking new stimulus package of $826 billion to soothe Europe's economic pain from the coronavirus
- Tata Investment Corporation posts net loss of Rs 36.75 crore in Q4 FY20
- 5 more returnees test COVID-19 positive in Nagaland; tally rises to 9