Stunning! Parineeti shows what a make-over should really look like
However, fate had something else in mind for her, as the global recession forced her to come to India and work in the PR department of
Tables turned, and she found herself in a three-film contract with Yash Raj films.
It’s been four years since her first film released, and she has not only graduated as a better actress, but has also got closer to the body shape she had always wanted but could never get.
To mark her fourth anniversary yesterday, Parineeti shared with the world some images from a recent photoshoot, in which she is looking in her best shape as of date, comfortable in her skin and full of attitude.
Here are some of the images she shared, and we can only say one thing, WOW!
All images sourced from here.
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock