Swedish fish Oreos are here - but there's a catch
It's one of the most bizarre-sounding flavor combinations that Oreo has ever come out with, and people are very curious about how it tastes.
Business Insider tried to get its hand on a package to try some, but unfortunately, there's a catch - the Swedish fish oreos are only available at Kroger stores.
The cookies are rolling out at Kroger stores nationwide this week.
"We know that consumers enjoy variety when it comes to snacking so we create all of our limited-edition flavors to provide surprising new twists people know and love and on occasion, create unexpected and unique flavor combinations that people may never have thought were possible, including our latest from the OREO Wonder Vault, Swedish Fish Flavored Creme Oreo Cookies," an Oreo spokesperson told Business Insider.
People have been sharing their thoughts about the new flavor combination on social media:
um these sounds disgusting and I will absolutely go buy some later today to try them https://t.co/DA742EaWQa- HOK (@hoCHIEF) August 11, 2016
I'm just going to spend all day gathering thoughts on this new Swedish Fish Oreo flavor. Feel free to voice yours.- Mike Mann (@yamannmike) August 11, 2016
i ate a swedish fish flavored oreo. i've never regretted anything so quickly in my entire life. it is a personal crisis. and a catastrophe- Justin Bell (@ibn_Bell) August 11, 2016
what even is a kroeger's and how am I going to get my hands on this Swedish Fish Oreo nonsense #importantmorningquestions- Molly Templeton (@mollytempleton) August 11, 2016
Oreo has lost its mind. Swedish Fish flavored Oreos in a limited edition #WhatTheFood- Nick B. (@Nyobari) August 11, 2016
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines