TARGET: People aren't buying Apple products, and it's crushing our sales
He added that the weakness was not confined to one particular Apple product, and the company is working with Apple and vendor partners to grow sales.But iPhone sales have taken an unusual turn lower everywhere. Earlier this year, Apple acknowledged that iPhone sales fell for the first time in the device's nine-year history.
The company is expected to announce a new iPhone in September. According to reports and leaks, it will look very similar to the iPhone 6s. The notable changes will likely be an upgraded camera and the removal of the headphone jack.A more drastic redesign is expected in 2017, a decade after the iPhone first launched. And meanwhile, people may not find convincing reasons to upgrade in the fall.But Target is hoping that the new phones, an overhauled MacBook Pro, and other products also lift sales.
"Our guests come to us looking for those products," Cornell said. "They're looking for the newness and the innovation, and we're putting together plans with Apple and our merchandising teams to make sure we're ready to take advantage of that in the back half of the year."
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic