Take A Look Inside Apple Genius Jony Ive's $17 Million San Francisco Mansion
Apple executive Jonathan Ive bought a stunning home on San Francisco's "Billionaire's Row" for $17 million in 2012, according to The Wall Street Journal. The home was originally listed for $25 million.
Ive, Apple's senior vice president of industrial design, is credited with the look of the iPod, iPhone, and other products.
The home is one of San Francisco's most historically significant properties - designed by Willis Polk, a well-known local architect.
The house has four bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms.
Completed in 1927, the house still looks very well kept and has a beautiful brick facade.
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data