Take A Look Inside Apple Genius Jony Ive's $17 Million San Francisco Mansion
Apple executive Jonathan Ive bought a stunning home on San Francisco's "Billionaire's Row" for $17 million in 2012, according to The Wall Street Journal. The home was originally listed for $25 million.
Ive, Apple's senior vice president of industrial design, is credited with the look of the iPod, iPhone, and other products.
The home is one of San Francisco's most historically significant properties - designed by Willis Polk, a well-known local architect.
The house has four bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms.
Completed in 1927, the house still looks very well kept and has a beautiful brick facade.
- EPFO invested Rs 27,105 crore in exchange trade funds in Apr-Oct: Labour Min
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023
- Kiara Advani to David Beckham, the most searched people in India in 2023
- Kashmir to Switzerland and more – India’s 10 most searched travel destinations in 2023
- Five common symptoms of Stomach Cancer