Take A Look Inside Boeing's Futuristic New Space Capsule
Set to fly in 2017, the CST-100 will be the company's entry into the competitive commercial space transport industry alongside Sierra Nevada's Dream Chaser and SpaceX's Dragon spacecrafts.
Unlike most commercial space transports, Boeing's designs are far less utilitarian, and reflect the company's vast experience in passenger cabin design.
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times