Target Lowers The Price Of Black Barbie Doll After Father Complains It Costs Twice As Much
Target lowered the price of an African American Barbie doll after a concerned father pointed out it cost twice as much as the white version.
Warren Johnson tweeted to complain after noticing that while the white Barbie Fashion Design Maker doll was on sale for $23.49, the black version cost $49.99."When my daughter asked the question, 'Why is the black doll more expensive than the white doll?' I really didn't have an answer for her," Johnson told WCPO in Cincinnati.
Today, both Barbies are on sale for $20.99.
- Neera Tanden withdraws her nomination to head White House budget office amid bipartisan opposition over tweets. (AP) CK
- Public to be allowed to watch Karna assembly budget session
- Delhi Assembly's budget session to begin on March 8
- Patanjali’s Acharya Balkrishna is the biggest loser on Hurun’s Rich List of Indian billionaires
- Delhi CM announces Sharman Joshi-starrer movie 'Fauji Calling' tax free in Delhi