Former Twitter executive Tarun Jain joins Flipkart as products division head
Jain’s roles and responsibilities at Flipkart will include driving business strategy, product vision, roadmap, execution, partnerships and customer adoption.
Jain, who worked with Twitter as the group product manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, has relocated to Bengaluru.
He will report to Flipkart’s entrepreneur-in-residence Ravi Garikipati.
"He (Jain) possesses deep understanding of the digital advertising solutions and we believe that his leadership will bring invaluable insights and contribute to the growth of ads group at Flipkart," said Garikipati.
AdvertisementHe has also worked with Google, where he built and scaled AdWords Express, Dynamic Ads, Google Offers and Google Shopping.
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499