Former Twitter executive Tarun Jain joins Flipkart as products division head
Jain’s roles and responsibilities at Flipkart will include driving business strategy, product vision, roadmap, execution, partnerships and customer adoption.
Jain, who worked with Twitter as the group product manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, has relocated to Bengaluru.
He will report to Flipkart’s entrepreneur-in-residence Ravi Garikipati.
"He (Jain) possesses deep understanding of the digital advertising solutions and we believe that his leadership will bring invaluable insights and contribute to the growth of ads group at Flipkart," said Garikipati.
He has also worked with Google, where he built and scaled AdWords Express, Dynamic Ads, Google Offers and Google Shopping.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi calls for a bigger role for India at the UN, says reform is the need of the hour
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine