Taylor Swift: The Last Time An Album Sold As Well As Mine Just Did, This Is What I Looked Like
Taylor Swift is celebrating her record-shattering album sales with a goofy photo of herself from 2002 when she was 12 years old.
June 2002 was the last time a record (Eminem's "The Eminem Show") sold as many copies in one week as Swift's "1989" just did.The former country singer's first pop album 1.287 million copies in its first week on sale. It's now the biggest-selling album released in 2014.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on Nov 11, 2014 at 1:59pm PST
She looks quite different now:
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine