Taylor Swift was dismissed from jury duty on a sexual-assault case because of bias
But it turns out Swift was dismissed from the "aggravated rape/kidnapping case" after she told the judge she could not be an impartial juror, TMZ reports.Swift's involvement in another pending civil case of alleged sexual assault proved to be enough of a bias for the judge to dismiss the singer from a trial, which reportedly involved "a man who allegedly penetrated a woman with a broom handle after holding her at bay," according to TMZ.
As a result of her involvement in the Colorado case, the judge agreed that Swift could not be impartial in Monday's case in Nashville, Tennessee, and she was dismissed.
- Indigo’s net loss widens to ₹1,194 crore despite cost cuts, revenue dips 66%
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group proposes plan for separation from Tata Sons
- Syska Group onboards Rajkummar Rao as its brand ambassador
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer