The $10 Battle Pass in 'Fortnite' is a worthwhile addition to an already great game - here's why
"Fortnite" is a free game - stop wondering.
There's a paid version of it, and you can buy stuff in it, but it costs nothing to jump into the game's wildly popular "Battle Royale" mode that pits 100 players against each other in a fight to the death.
If you are going to buy something in "Fortnite" - or you want to give a "Fortnite" fanatic a great gift - there's one item that's more important than anything else: the so-called "Battle Pass," which costs roughly $10.
Here's why it's such a crucial item.
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. The Battle Pass makes "Fortnite" into a much more rewarding experience.
2. Better still: There are a ton of challenges to complete with the Battle Pass, which turns the game into something much more interesting.
3. The stuff you get is beyond worth the $10 asking price for the Battle Pass.
4. It provides a level of community to the game.
5. Battle Pass smartly doles out challenges on a weekly basis, incentivizing repeat, regular play.
6. At $10, it feels like tipping the game's developers for making a great game.
- Donald Trump supporters baffled and divided over his claim that Republicans won't vote in 2022 or 2024
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has Zoom call silenced after 'irrelevant' impeachment testimony during hearing of Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles