The $10 Battle Pass in 'Fortnite' is a worthwhile addition to an already great game - here's why
"Fortnite" is a free game - stop wondering.
There's a paid version of it, and you can buy stuff in it, but it costs nothing to jump into the game's wildly popular "Battle Royale" mode that pits 100 players against each other in a fight to the death.
If you are going to buy something in "Fortnite" - or you want to give a "Fortnite" fanatic a great gift - there's one item that's more important than anything else: the so-called "Battle Pass," which costs roughly $10.
Here's why it's such a crucial item.
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. The Battle Pass makes "Fortnite" into a much more rewarding experience.
2. Better still: There are a ton of challenges to complete with the Battle Pass, which turns the game into something much more interesting.
3. The stuff you get is beyond worth the $10 asking price for the Battle Pass.
4. It provides a level of community to the game.
5. Battle Pass smartly doles out challenges on a weekly basis, incentivizing repeat, regular play.
6. At $10, it feels like tipping the game's developers for making a great game.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Nord Buds 2 to launch on April 4 – Here’s all you need to know
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties