The $10 Battle Pass in 'Fortnite' is a worthwhile addition to an already great game - here's why
"Fortnite" is a free game - stop wondering.
There's a paid version of it, and you can buy stuff in it, but it costs nothing to jump into the game's wildly popular "Battle Royale" mode that pits 100 players against each other in a fight to the death.
If you are going to buy something in "Fortnite" - or you want to give a "Fortnite" fanatic a great gift - there's one item that's more important than anything else: the so-called "Battle Pass," which costs roughly $10.
Here's why it's such a crucial item.
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. The Battle Pass makes "Fortnite" into a much more rewarding experience.
2. Better still: There are a ton of challenges to complete with the Battle Pass, which turns the game into something much more interesting.
3. The stuff you get is beyond worth the $10 asking price for the Battle Pass.
4. It provides a level of community to the game.
5. Battle Pass smartly doles out challenges on a weekly basis, incentivizing repeat, regular play.
6. At $10, it feels like tipping the game's developers for making a great game.
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals
- Passive flows account for 42% of foreign capital flows in 2023