The 10 strangest things that have been used as money around the world
While some of these alternate currencies were implemented as temporary measures, others are still in use today.Price comparison website Gocompare.com recently put together a collection of 10 unusual items that have been used as currency around the world, from bricks of tea in China to large stones on the island of Yap.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021