The 10 weirdest job interview questions asked by tech companies
Jobs site Glassdoor just put out its annual ranking of Oddball Interview Questions. Here are the 10 weirdest questions asked by tech companies.
10. Twitter: "Why is the earth round?"
9. Riot Games: "You have a 1 mile long x 1 mile wide private island that you wish to turn into a resort. A plane requires a 2-mile long runway to take off. What do you do?”Advertisement
8. Zappos: “How many gas stations are there in America?”
7. TicketNetwork: “If you were a Muppet, which would you be?”Advertisement
6. CKM Advisors: “Given 25 swimmers and a pool with five lanes, what is the minimum number of heats needed to determine the three fastest swimmers in the group?”
5. Facebook: “How much do you charge to wash every window in Seattle?”Advertisement
4. Redbox: “How many people flew out of Chicago last year?”
3. Dropbox: “If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?”Advertisement
2. Squarespace: “What's your favorite 90s jam?”
1. Airbnb: “What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?”Advertisement
Now that you've seen oddball questions...
- 'Democracy has prevailed' says Joe Biden as he takes oath as the 46th President of the United States
- PM Modi congratulates Joe Biden, says he looks forward to strengthen India-US partnership
- Democracy has prevailed, says US President Joe Biden in his first speech. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President amidst unprecedented security. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Kamala Devi Harris creates history as she takes oath as Vice President of USA