The 11 most expensive countries for a university education
Online B2B supplier site Expert Market analysed tuition fee data from the Quacquarelli Symmonds (QS) Top Universities, for academic year 2014/2015 and the Gallup Median Self-Reported Income report data in 2013.
It found the UK and US are actually somewhere in the middle of the top 11.
The list, which is based on tuition fees for a standard bachelor's degree as a percentage of household incomes around the world, shows that some parents are willing to spend over 90% of their income on a standard bachelor's degree at public institutions for their kids.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Chip shortages to blame for Black Friday online sales dip
- Global COVID-19 caseload crosses 261 million and 5 million deaths so far
- How Cashify will focus on its marketing and offline stores to ring in its next phase of growth
- Realme 9 series to launch in India in February 2022, to feature four models
- Banks in India may have to fight harder for deposits