The 20 best jobs in business for 2016
Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images
U.S. News & World Report's recently published 2016 Best Jobs ranking provides a tool for job-seekers to compare professions based on important metrics like salary and expected number of openings.To compile their ranking, U.S. News identified jobs with the greatest hiring demand - those with the highest projected number of openings from 2014 to 2024 - as categorized by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The jobs that topped the list were then scored using seven measures, including stress level, work-life balance, median salary, and employment rate. Read more about the full methodology.Advertisement
U.S. News also broke down the best jobs by industry, including the best business jobs for 2016. The top business jobs this year are statistician, operations research analyst, and accountant. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts more than 30% job growth for positions as statisticians and operations research analysts and more than 10% job growth for positions in accounting.
Check out the 20 best business jobs for 2016 below, along with their average annual salary, according to 2014 figures from the BLS.
- Assam coronavirus tally inches towards 1,200-mark with 128 new cases
- COVID-19: Delhi now has 122 containment zones; Cases rise by over 1,000 for third consecutive day
- COVID-19: 8 test positive, Nashik count touches 1,174
- Highest spike of 1163 COVID cases in Delhi takes total to over 18K; death toll climbs to 416
- 41 more test positive for coronavirus in Jharkhand, total tally rise to 563