The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
Popular on BI
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi