The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock