The 21 most innovative startups in tech
Eager to impress our editor's five-year-old son who wants to be wowed by the tech world, Business Insider assembled a list of crazy and unique ways startups want to change the world.
We polled investors and entrepreneurs to hear what audacious ideas companies are working. Here are 21 companies will go big, or go broke trying.
We limited the list to private companies who have raised money in the last five years, so this excludes big projects like Google's Loon or Tesla's world takeover. Think we missed some? Leave your nominations in the comments.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Earth got its water and organic matter from asteroids, finds Japan's space probe
- Inflation unlikely to fall below 6% before Feb 2023: Kotak report
- Respect for women essential for India’s progress: PM Narendra Modi
- Human activities disrupted even the most resilient species in the Earth's ecosystem: study
- Best car vacuum cleaners in India