The 22 MBA programs where students go on to earn the most money
As it turns out, some programs offer a better return on your investment than others - and PayScale recently found which ones those are.
To identify the MBA programs from which graduates go on to earn the most money in their careers, PayScale, the creator of the world's largest compensation database, looked at the starting (five years of experience or less) and mid-career (10-plus years of job experience) pay for thousands of grads.
These are the 22 MBA programs from which graduates go on to earn the most money 10-plus years into their career, according to PayScale:
Find out how your salary stacks up on PayScale.
- Green Bonds and Sustainable Finance
- 10 Amazing benefits of consuming Bajra in winter
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?