The 23 trickiest questions you'll have to answer if you want to work at Goldman Sachs
To make the cut you'll need to prove you have the skills, the experience, and the motivation to thrive - and you'll also need to prove you're a good cultural fit. In other words: You'll need to ace the interview.We sifted through reports from Glassdoor to find some of the trickiest, and diciest, interview questions Goldman has to offer.
This is an update of a story originally written by Rachel Sugar.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC