The 25 Most Successful Stanford Business School Graduates Of All Time
Today it's the most selective school in the U.S., with a 6.8% acceptance rate in 2013.
Its elite academic programs have produced some of the most prominent and innovative figures in their respective industries. Here's a look at 25 of the most successful.
- Maha crisis: CM strips the portfolios of nine rebel ministers
- Agnipath scheme rocks Bihar assembly; opposition calls it PM's dictatorial step
- The winds of change are changing the fortunes of Indian farmers
- Crypto bear market has brought Bitcoin’s energy consumption to a one-year low
- For the the first time in a century, Russia defaults on international loans