The 50 best food bloggers to follow on Instagram in 2017
Whether you have a New Year's resolution to be healthier, go vegetarian, cut sugar, or even to treat yourself more, there's an Instagram account that can inspire and delight just about every type of food lover.If you're an experienced cook, follow accounts that will inspire you to try complex, luxe dishes, using the best ingredients. If you're more of a starter chef, easy, quick video recipes are the perfect way to mix up your mealtimes.
From a photo series of food paired with babies to an account that only reviews sandwiches, here are our must-follow favourites. They are ranked in ascending order by their number of followers:
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion