The 53 startups that will be huge in 2016, according to venture capitalists
Who better to ask than the startup experts, the VCs that watch them, guide them, hear their pitches, and fund them?
So we reached out to a handful of top VCs and asked them which of their young or growth-stage startups did they think were going to boom in 2016.
We also asked them which startups outside their portfolios they expected to boom in 2016.
They sent us this list of startups from every corner of the tech market: from consumer to enterprise, from big data to men's clothing.
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%