The 53 startups that will be huge in 2016, according to venture capitalists
Who better to ask than the startup experts, the VCs that watch them, guide them, hear their pitches, and fund them?So we reached out to a handful of top VCs and asked them which of their young or growth-stage startups did they think were going to boom in 2016.
They sent us this list of startups from every corner of the tech market: from consumer to enterprise, from big data to men's clothing.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC