The Cheapest Days Of The Week To Fly
Saving money on airfare is an art. CheapAir.com analyzed over 4 million domestic flights since the beginning of 2014 and found that the cheapest days of the week to fly are Tuesday and Wednesday, presumably because no one wants to go anywhere midweek.
AdvertisementThe news isn't shocking. Of course you'll pay more to fly anywhere after business hours on Friday night. But it does quantify the difference: The average low airfare on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is $373, compared to $440 on Sundays - a difference of $67.
Below, take a look at CheapAir's findings.
- Google Docs text is going off-screen? Disable your ad blocker
- Denmark stops administering AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to real risk of severe side-effects
- India surpasses 2 lakh mark in daily COVID-19 cases with 1038 new fatalities
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years