WATCH: American ‘The Daily Show’ host Trevor Noah’s funny take on govt’s demonetization move and SC’s judgement on National Anthem at the movies will have you in splits!
American news satire and talk show, ‘The Daily Show’ hardly ever misses out on talking about important news stories, political figures, media organisation not just in the US but all over the world. And Indian govt’s decision to demonetize Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes seems to have made the cut and somehow has managed to get the attention of the show’s new host and comedian
Now much has been said for and against both these development in the country but here’s a take from the outside, funny one at that!
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon