The Dan Ivascyn Chart Is A Mirror Image Of The Bill Gross Chart
Ivascyn, manager of the PIMCO Income Fund, is the new CIO of the Newport Beach bond fund firm.Gross will likely be remembered as one of the most important figures in bonds ever. He grew the firm's Total Return Fund to as big as $293 billion.Advertisement
Unfortunately, Gross leaves the fund after 17 straight months of outflows totaling nearly $92 billion.
PIMCO, however, will remind you that some funds have seen significant inflows."Investors have shown confidence in PIMCO as evidenced by significant inflows into strategies such as the PIMCO Income Fund, which has seen over $6.5bn of net inflows year to date in 2014," the firm said on Wednesday.
That's Ivascyn's fund. And while that amount is small, it's a massive percentage gain for a fund that currently has $38 billion in assets.Advertisement
- India's COVID-19 caseload increases to 7,42,417
- Facebook, Zoom pause Hong Kong's requests for users' data
- Sensex jumps over 100 pts in opening session; Nifty tops 10,800
- Ten charts that show the recovering parts of the $2.7 trillion Indian economy
- US student visa restrictions may be eased slightly to help foreign non-immigrant students