The FBI Warns That The Sony Hackers Have Returned And Could Hack More Companies
Vince Bucci/Getty ImagesGuardians Of Peace, the hacker group that attacked Sony Pictures, has resurfaced, reportedly threatening a news organisation.
The Intercept has published an FBI bulletin that claims the Guardians of Peace have found a new target, and may go on to attack other companies "in the near future."FBI bulletins are sent out to warn companies about possible threats that they could face. The bulletin publishes by The Intercept doesn't actually name Sony, instead assigning it a codeword. But the bulletin does make it clear that the hackers have moved on to threaten a news organisation.
- Indigo’s net loss widens to ₹1,194 crore despite cost cuts, revenue dips 66%
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group proposes plan for separation from Tata Sons
- Syska Group onboards Rajkummar Rao as its brand ambassador
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer